updates
THREE MONTHS STRONG!

The site is based on the lives of original characters who are sports entertainers / athletes. Beautiful Strangers has a more character-based approach.It dives deep into the stories on a wrestler's life both on and off-screen.

Set in the backdrop of a wrestling promotion, Worldwide Wrestling Force or the WWF, we will provide avenues for characters to be portrayed in different perspectives and platforms. From the on-screen persona often called as "gimmicks", the hardships of the independent scene, to sky-rocketing their careers, and dealing with backstage politics. We even offer the opportunity to portray the minds behind the scenes. The struggles to become a wrestler and to run a wrestling promotion in the modern world is a genre never fully explored- and it could mean a dosage of creativity. From portraying top wrestlers, aspiring athletes, business executives, celebrities etc- the opportunities in an industry with so many blurred lines cannot be clearer than ever.

events
staff

champions

Add Reply
New Poll

caffeine addiction, tag; chris strike
KIMBERLY CARR
 Posted: Jul 30 2015, 08:57 AM
Group Icon

posts written
antoinette
TWENTY FOUR

application & shipper

and she will be loved,
Kimberly never really cared much for men who caught her attention using social media. Not to mention the fact that she probably cannot seem to count them. Usually, she found them because they were quite the annoyance. However, there was a stark difference with the man named Chris Strike- he wasn’t just a know-it-all fan; he came off as an established talent in the wrestling industry. An industry Kimberly has transitioned to from the football world.

Seeing as she had finally reached him, Kim obliged to send him an invitation. It was a quaint coffee shop along 6th avenue. It was nothing like Starbucks or the very commercialized cafes in America. It was small, quiet, and what most people would consider a hole-in-a-wall establishment. But Kim, adored it. It satisfied her craving for authentic Brazilian coffee. A personal favorite. And a reminder of a life she once had.

The moment you entered, a familiar scent of Rio would draw across your nose; and somehow, she felt like she was in her happy place. Most of the chairs were empty, but it was that time of the day where not everybody's go to was coffee. Just about sunset but not quite.

She sat down by the window and observed the summer weather that made it just a little bit warmer than usual. She didn’t exactly dress to the nines, she was casual and simple. Skinny jeans, a green halter top that complimented her red hair that rested on her shoulders. It wore big wavy curls that expressed her femininity. And of course, lips as red as cherries. She tinkered with her phone as she was feeling a little more anxious than usual. Though it was her second time to meet him, she still was a bit nervous.

--------------------
most of all because I love thee
and I want so badly to be good
PMEmail
^
Chris Strike
 Posted: Jul 30 2015, 11:33 AM
Group Icon

posts written
Chris
twenty-seven

application & shipper

Contrary to popular belief, Chris Strike was not the kind of person who would be caught dead picking up people within the realms of social media. Outside of using it as a connection to his co-workers in different companies and acquaintances across the wide world of professional wrestling, he didn't do much else with it. But the platform did allow him to meet his fair share of interesting people over the course of the years and Kimberly Carr - who, at this point, he knew had a background in football before transitioning to pro wrestling as a broadcaster - had joined that company over the course of their short conversation using social media.

It wasn't so much the subject of men and women that they touched upon that drew him to be so forward. In fact, it had something far more to do with both a combination of looks and a kinship, given their native country. For nearly fifteen years since he laced up a pair of boots, Chris Strike was one of the few Brazilians in the industry competing and over time, he'd become a household name and maybe done his country proud in the process. But perhaps the proudest thing he had come to see lately were people like "Typhoon" Bianca Salvador, Mel Avilo, his own student Vinicius Lobo a.k.a. Volg Fenrir and other fellow Brazilians beginning to emerge onto the scene. It made feel him secure in some way that their country would be represented in the best way possible in professional wrestling and while he wasn't quite done with the industry just yet, it was something that made him beam with pride regardless.

So yes, the reality that a cute and smart broadcaster who was more than capable to hold her own in this industry during her short time in it intrigued Chris Strike enough to invite her for coffee. The location was just a little bit away from the Las Vegas Strip, in the heart of their downtown area. After having an Uber drop him off at the entrance, he inhaled deeply, gave himself a silent five count and exhaled before walking in by pulling the door open and slipping in. Striped collar shirt of grey and blue hues with a white shirt underneath it, tattered navy blue jeans and a pair of white and blue Reebok sneakers covering his feet, he scanned his surroundings before noticing the flaming red haired woman sat near the window as he gradually approached her, a small smile appearing on his face as he did. There was something to say about people when they were far more stunning in person than in the pictures...good thing he'd decided to trim up his beard and make it presentable.

"Kimberly?" he asked, as more of a precaution than anything else until she turned around and he definitely recognized the face from the photos, as he offered his right hand and introduced himself officially. "Chris Strike. É um prazer conhecê-la."

And yes, it was nice to finally meet her.
PM
^
KIMBERLY CARR
 Posted: Aug 2 2015, 06:35 AM
Group Icon

posts written
antoinette
TWENTY FOUR

application & shipper

and she will be loved,
If anything, Kim was a little bit nervous with meeting Chris. Well, first of all, it wasn't as if he was some stranger she had just met. He was actually quite a household name in Brazil, at least to the wrestling fan. He has done quite a lot for the country with respect to giving it a clean name when it came to professional wrestlers. And though Kim was not precisely a cultural Brazilian, she did return to her roots and integrated into that society as much as she could. As a woman whose parents were from Brazil, but born and raised in New York City- it was quite a challenge to integrate herself into a society only her parents knew. But with a little determination, she could confidently say the best years of her career were spent in Brazil.

She was thinking about checking her phone- just to check the time even though she wouldn't dare ask him on his whereabouts. Yet when she turned, he had already arrived. Oh, he was more handsome this time around. Must be because he looked cleaner. Though a part of her preferred a man with a little scruff- it sort of gave them a little more mystery and character. Or maybe she liked the men who had inclinations to behave just a little more badly than usual.

She shook his hand. " Prazer em conhecê-lo também" she said refreshingly. She hasn't spoken Portuguese in years; but English was her mother tongue."Kimberly." she motioned for him to sit down as she sat herself. "But you can call me Kim. I mean most people do." she smiled. This was it, she was far nervous than she expected. "I'm gl..." she was almost stuttering. For a host, it wasn't quite normal. "G-glad, that you came. I didn't think you would simply say yes to my invitation given your busy schedule and all..." she uttered, trying to calm herself down. "Especially since I'm the one who is actually needing some advice..." she was blushing. There was a sense of pressure there as Kim was the one looking out for a place where she could further expand her career options. Chris was the perfect person to ask. Not to mention, he had a striking smile that she liked.

"How was your trip here?" she asked, almost awkwardly as a waiter finally approached. Kim almost sighed as someone broke the ice. "I'd like the chili coffee please." Kim was quite polite. She looked at Chris. "É o meu favorito". It was her favourite drink. That was for sure. Something she always recommended.

--------------------
most of all because I love thee
and I want so badly to be good
PMEmail
^
Chris Strike
 Posted: Aug 4 2015, 06:37 PM
Group Icon

posts written
Chris
twenty-seven

application & shipper

He nodded, recognizing it all too well that much like him, Kimberly had lost a majority of her accent even though she could speak Portuguese without any issue. It happened to him too given the fact he spent much longer living in the United States than he did in Brazil, having moved to the Denver, Colorado region where he was billed from at age thirteen along with his mother. While he made a habit of visiting his grandparents and family down there whenever he had the opportunity, Chris Strike's life was really made out here in America. Hell, had it not been for moving here, who knows if he would have ever seen Michael Thunder wrestle on television and then in person - the one thing that led him to take up the profession and journey around the world to be successful at it.

At the motion of the invitation and anything about a "busy schedule" on his side caused him to shake his head. "Believe me, I'm happy to do this. My schedule isn't so bad to where I can't take a few hours away to have coffee with somebody who decided to take me up on the invitation and who needed advice," he responded, taking his seat. If there was one thing that he was starting to take a little more seriously as a veteran nowadays was imparting any semblance of wisdom he could onto anybody coming into this industry on the young side. Because the same courtesy had been done by him during his youth as he learned the nuances of professional wrestling. "And the trip here wasn't b-"

Chris cut himself off for a brief moment as a waiter/barista of sorts arrived. This was rather unusual but then again, it was his first time at this particular coffee shop. A restaurant like approach rather than the barista at the counter and putting your order that way. How interesting. As was Kimberly's order of a chili coffee. "I'll just do a chai tea latte...though throw in an extra two shots of cinnamon in it, if you'd be so kind," he replied, seeing the waiter nod and move on to grab their drinks and allowing Strike an opportunity to follow back on his earlier conversation. "But the trip wasn't bad. I used to work for a local company here in Vegas that broadcasts nationally every Wednesday for about two years, so I got used to the area."
PM
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply
New Poll

skin by lauz of shine, atf, and candyland couture.