updates
THREE MONTHS STRONG!

The site is based on the lives of original characters who are sports entertainers / athletes. Beautiful Strangers has a more character-based approach.It dives deep into the stories on a wrestler's life both on and off-screen.

Set in the backdrop of a wrestling promotion, Worldwide Wrestling Force or the WWF, we will provide avenues for characters to be portrayed in different perspectives and platforms. From the on-screen persona often called as "gimmicks", the hardships of the independent scene, to sky-rocketing their careers, and dealing with backstage politics. We even offer the opportunity to portray the minds behind the scenes. The struggles to become a wrestler and to run a wrestling promotion in the modern world is a genre never fully explored- and it could mean a dosage of creativity. From portraying top wrestlers, aspiring athletes, business executives, celebrities etc- the opportunities in an industry with so many blurred lines cannot be clearer than ever.

events
staff

champions

Add Reply
New Poll

I'm that guy.
TERRY MCGUIRE
 Posted: Feb 5 2015, 01:47 AM

N/A
posts written

application & shipper

It was a cold, dark night in Denver, CO, it always is. There was just something about this night though, for some reason it felt colder, darker. It just wasn't right, and a camera being active in an empty parking lot made it that much worse. Suddenly, a few small sparks fly, it happens again and this time ignites into a flame. It's tiny so it has to be a lighter, this really interests the cameraman so he walks toward where the flame once was, but had now gone out. He reaches the spot he was sure held the mysterious flame, but there's nothing there, no flame, no nothing. Confused the cameraman turns around, what he sees when he turns around is something that would be enough to scare the soul right out of your body. A man with messy black hair and the face of a pit bull.

The cameraman jumps back, only to have the frighting man follow him. However he has gotten far enough to reveal the mans full body, a dark hoodie, with old, torn blue jeans and combat boots complete the mans outfit. The man continues following the cameraman until the cameraman trips over yellow parking block. The camera falls on top of him and is facing the very creepy man. When he finally reaches the poor cameraman, he squats down and simply asks "What do you want?" His voice, very much like his personality, cold and chilling. The cameraman, was being as silent as possible, hoping maybe he would just leave him alone. Surprisingly enough, it works. Well it kind of worked as the man stood up and started laughing and shaking his head. He pulls out a pack of cigarettes, snatches one out of the pack and lights it. He takes the first puff and begins to speak.

[i]"You're just like everyone else aren't ya? You see me, and you get scared. Don't ya?! You know I can't even walk down the goddamn road without getting weird looks?! Does that sound fair to you? People who don't know me judging me, like I'm some kind of rabid dog, does that sound like a fun life? To have to grow up with a bunch of other kids you couldn't give a damn about? Oh, you wanna know the real fucked up part about that, seeing those same kids get new families. IT SUCKS! THAT COULD HAVE BEEN ME MAN! (You can almost see the tears form in the mans eyes as he takes a drag of his cigarette." The camera man slowly starts to make his way back to his feet.) "When I turned 18, I guess that's about the time I made my first buck. I was a street fighter, and a damn good one too. Was is the keyword in that sentence man, they kicked me out after two months. They said I was bitin' people, I did that one time. The guy tried to drive a knife right through my lungs, so yeah I tried to bite his fuckin' face off.

The man took the final drag from his cigarette, threw it down and stomped on it. He chuckled, remembering a story about the time he had a girlfriend, who he thought loved him, but later found out it was all just a sham. The chuckling turns into inaudible screaming and yelling, he's throwing his hands around trying to hit anything he could, he just missed the camera before he calmed down.

"You wanna hear a story about a girl? That's right I had me a girlfriend, I thought it was pretty serious, but I guess I was wrong because get this. The whole time we were together, she was in bed with some rich asshole who could buy her anything she wanted. Haha, but there was one thing that guy couldn't buy. Protection, from me, and I knew that so I went to that fuckers house, and I beat him until I didn't love that girl anymore. I hear he's still in the hospital and she's still with him, so I guess it wasn't his looks that she loved about him.

"I don't know what I'm doing here, I don't know what I'm doing with my life right now. One thing I can guarantee is whatever I do here, it's gonna be impactful and it's gonna be soon. Because that's what I do, I make an impact and I make 'em quick. If you want a problem, find me it's not gonna be that hard. I'm that guy that you picked on in high school, I'm that guy YOU SPIT ON WHEN HE ASKED FOR SPARE CHANGE!!! I'm Terry McGuire, I'm that guy."

Terry stares into the camera for a brief period of time, letting his point get across, then looks up at the cameraman, who was just beginning to feel alright. Terry walks around, looking him up and down. He abruptly stops, and looks back up at his face. "I bet you've spit on that guy haven't ya? I bet you picked on the guy in high school didn't ya?! Pick on me you son of a bitch! Terry shoves the cameraman down and the camera hits the hard concrete before the screen quickly shifts to black, as you hear what sounds like Terry McGuire beating the hell out of the defenseless cameraman. [/i]
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply
New Poll

skin by lauz of shine, atf, and candyland couture.