updates
THREE MONTHS STRONG!

The site is based on the lives of original characters who are sports entertainers / athletes. Beautiful Strangers has a more character-based approach.It dives deep into the stories on a wrestler's life both on and off-screen.

Set in the backdrop of a wrestling promotion, Worldwide Wrestling Force or the WWF, we will provide avenues for characters to be portrayed in different perspectives and platforms. From the on-screen persona often called as "gimmicks", the hardships of the independent scene, to sky-rocketing their careers, and dealing with backstage politics. We even offer the opportunity to portray the minds behind the scenes. The struggles to become a wrestler and to run a wrestling promotion in the modern world is a genre never fully explored- and it could mean a dosage of creativity. From portraying top wrestlers, aspiring athletes, business executives, celebrities etc- the opportunities in an industry with so many blurred lines cannot be clearer than ever.

events
staff

champions

Add Reply
New Poll

Acceptance, Tag: Chelsea Pryce
OLIVIER BRUNET
 Posted: Apr 4 2015, 06:29 PM
Group Icon

posts written
James
twenty-five

application & shipper

user posted image

"What if I told you that back then, I wasn't doin' too healthy. That maybe the Corps was right about me. That I was damaged goods by the time they got done with me. I'm sure you wouldn't think that. But I was. I wasn't too mature of a guy all around. Hell, I couldn't hold a relationship to save my life. I still can't, honestly. But, it is what it is. You just learn to roll with the bullshit." He looks at the slightly older woman in front of him. She's had a hell of a life since the last time they've truly talked. And in his defense, his hair has grown a bit longer. He's not a complete failure to adapt, at least.

The dinner setting is almost ironic for both of them. A broken off date from long ago. Two impulsive and irrational people. Both through circumstance, sadly. "The funniest thing, we both end up in the same damn job. I mean, I didn't know that the old man and you had relations. I mean, I didn't think Alejandro actually did anything outside of military, bad marriage and wrestlin'. Yet, didn't even think there was a time where even he didn't know anything in the world. Guess we're all dumb green rookies in your world, chere?" And the humor, who could forget the humor. As the blonde smirks at him, they're both as a huge loss on what to say... Yet, he says it for them.

"I guess the hardest two words to say in Anglais is... 'I'm sorry.' Even if you mean it, they're hard to say. But, truth be told, I am sorry about how I treated you..."

PMWebsiteAIM
^
CHELSEA PRYCE
 Posted: Apr 4 2015, 07:38 PM
Group Icon

posts written
Mel

application & shipper

~~~~

user posted image

"Life gets better after it gets worse."
Acceptance

~~~~

She never imagined this to be a setting in her world.

But their meeting like this was long overdue. A few years ago, it was not meant to be. Under the circumstances, their interactions were a combination of irrational and impulsive. A complete disaster. They were so different that their similarities would collide at any given second. It was no wonder why she was troubled and he was damaged.

But things have changed. Things have become better. On a surprisingly cool night in Phoenix in a Different Pointe of View, Chelsea's smirk curls into a smile that's easier on the heart to handle. Her hair is nicely styled into an up-do that's secured with a particular hair clip, a pretty bow with different blue "splotches" of paint. A personal favorite designed by her daughter.

"You might think I'm delusional, but if anyone should be apologizing, it should be me. I'm sorry, Olivier. Sorry for everything I put you through... I was living a life that was spiraling out of control, and once the ice started to crack, it wasn't going to stop..."

She wraps her fingers around her cold glass of water and brings it to her lips, but then she stops. Her eyes stare at the crushed ice floating aimlessly in the glass, then she focuses on him. She sets the glass on the linen-clothed table between them. "...I've always had a horrible track record with relations to people. My father... my mother... my brothers... Jack... my daughter..." She watches carefully as the crushed ice slowly begins to cave in and melt. "...my son..."

Behind closed doors, she had only told a select number of people about what happened two months ago. The fallout between herself and her son's father. The painful sacrifice she had to make was to surrender custody of Irvine to him. It was either that or continue to suffer the verbal and emotional abuse laid into her. No matter how hard she tried, no matter how far she got, in the end the Windsor name would never be accepting of who she was and what she wanted with her life. She was engaged to the love of her life, turning her life around for the better, and she was re-establishing herself in the industry she loved the most -- wrestling.

They were never accepting of her from the start. It wasn't an opinion; it was a matter of fact. But now... she was free. She was able to truly smile again.
PMWebsiteAIMYIM
^
OLIVIER BRUNET
 Posted: Apr 4 2015, 09:43 PM
Group Icon

posts written
James
twenty-five

application & shipper

user posted image

Olivier looks at the smiling blonde and realizes that she's very much different than what she once was. He keeps an eye on her, but sees the nearly blinding brightness in her soul. Something he never saw from "trouble" before when she saw him every time at Lejeune. He feels her put her hand on his. "I learned that maybe I wasn't exactly the person I thought I was, either. I was some dumb kid trying to get over the horror of somethin' you just can't get over. The Major told me about your son. As far as that feller goes, personally, piss on 'im, chere. I ain't heard much good associated with that man. And that even our company passed over him. 'Specially after what happened with Trevor." He knows it's a sore subject for her. And Chelsea also knows that Olivier was kept out of the building during that Monday Night Ignite.

"However, we know that our professional lives are much better. But answer me this, chere? Was that old prick right? Did Ava get sloppy?" Olivier looks at his oldest "frenemy" with a bit of concern.

PMWebsiteAIM
^
CHELSEA PRYCE
 Posted: Apr 4 2015, 10:26 PM
Group Icon

posts written
Mel

application & shipper

~~~~

user posted image

Acceptance

~~~~

The Windsor name was always a sensitive subject. Even after two months without him in her life, there are still some traces of pain. She's fighting to relieve herself of that horrible mess for good, but it's going to take some time. It was clear that the ice barrier she wrapped herself with wasn't always successful. It has backfired on her in the past, more than once with her son's father.

Truth be told, if he ever stepped foot into a WWF ring, she would probably be arrested for murder...

But that was never going to happen. It wasn't the primary focus, nor was it ever going to be. Those particular doors are closing, permanently.

She sticks to the subject at hand and lets out a brief chuckle. "I don't believe Ava was aware of the consequences of her actions. The pinfall on Rochelle would've been mine if it wasn't for her... If she was trying to take me out, she needed to do a better job." Casually she shrugs, her healed left hand gently brushing over his right hand. "I've never really been one for tag-team competition, but a win is a win. Morrigan and I will accept it. Now I've been granted an opportunity to wrestle Cassandra in a non-title match. Should I defeat her, management won't be able to ignore my rise for the gold."

And of course, speaking of the Women's Champion... She slowly draws her hand away from him and frowns. "...She's certainly smitten with you. Quite frankly, it's disgusting."
PMWebsiteAIMYIM
^
OLIVIER BRUNET
 Posted: Apr 4 2015, 10:41 PM
Group Icon

posts written
James
twenty-five

application & shipper

user posted image

Olivier bristles a bit as she mentioned Cassie Powers. It was a subject that he wouldn't normally approach. However, the matter was here, and he decided to attack it. "She got some competition, then. Kimberly and I have been talkin' a bit. And let's face it, warts and all, Kim's a lot better than Cassie is. Cassie's not exactly somebody you take home to your mother. She's nice to look at on TV, but you didn't see the fits she had when she didn't get her way. It was kinda ugly to watch on that shoot. Yet, I also figured out that sometimes you just gotta deal with it. Just not outside the job. I don't know if she's like that twenty-four/seven, either."

He looks over at the now smirking Chelsea, like she got something miraculous out of him. "Besides, you know blondes and I don't always get along." At this moment, he gets a napkin thrown at him in jest.

PMWebsiteAIM
^
CHELSEA PRYCE
 Posted: Apr 4 2015, 11:04 PM
Group Icon

posts written
Mel

application & shipper

~~~~

user posted image

Acceptance

~~~~

"Asshole." She retaliates jokingly and chuckles. "It's spoiled little bimbos like her that make the rest of us look bad. I'm sure she's not too enthusiastic about my return and the challenge I've presented her. As for her mysterious bodyguard, I'll be more than ready when it's show time."

She gathers her glass of water and takes a slow, long drink. Once she sets it back down, she tilts her head in wonderment. Part of her is curious about the new development between Olivier and Kimberly. She's heard a few things and it's caught her attention. But in this moment, she feels it would be better to focus on just the two of them. This is, after all, something they've needed to do for quite some time.

Their waiter comes by with their appetizers, her smoked tomato and Parmesan risotto and his sweet Italian sausage and fresh mozzarella raviolis. He informs them that the main course will follow soon. She thanks him and he leaves, then she picks up her fork and touches it to her lips. "...This is the first time you've seen me like this. It won't be the last time, but... Is there something you've wanted to know about me? The real me?" She brings her eating utensil down, gets a forkful of the risotto, and savors the bite.
PMWebsiteAIMYIM
^
OLIVIER BRUNET
 Posted: Apr 4 2015, 11:20 PM
Group Icon

posts written
James
twenty-five

application & shipper

user posted image

He contemplates what he wants to say for a moment. In fact, so many questions that he had in his brain at one time. He wanted to ask her why she did put up the shield. He wanted to ask her why she kept causing so much trouble to him and his men. He wanted to ask her, why she felt like wearing half the outfits she did to cause a rise. Hell, he even wanted to ask her why she even wanted to meet him today. But the one thing he did want to ask her, and it was a dumb question, but it would set the mood. "So, answer me this. Did Rosalyn arrange every bit of this to make us behave around each other? I mean, as long as I've known the little Monet, she's always tried to make us talk in the same room at the same time."

PMWebsiteAIM
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply
New Poll

skin by lauz of shine, atf, and candyland couture.