updates
THREE MONTHS STRONG!

The site is based on the lives of original characters who are sports entertainers / athletes. Beautiful Strangers has a more character-based approach.It dives deep into the stories on a wrestler's life both on and off-screen.

Set in the backdrop of a wrestling promotion, Worldwide Wrestling Force or the WWF, we will provide avenues for characters to be portrayed in different perspectives and platforms. From the on-screen persona often called as "gimmicks", the hardships of the independent scene, to sky-rocketing their careers, and dealing with backstage politics. We even offer the opportunity to portray the minds behind the scenes. The struggles to become a wrestler and to run a wrestling promotion in the modern world is a genre never fully explored- and it could mean a dosage of creativity. From portraying top wrestlers, aspiring athletes, business executives, celebrities etc- the opportunities in an industry with so many blurred lines cannot be clearer than ever.

events
staff

champions

Add Reply
New Poll

ex to see., wwf superstar || ex-husband/baby daddy
ARIANNA BROOKS
 Posted: Mar 12 2015, 01:15 AM
Group Icon

posts written
Krys.

application & shipper

WWF SUPERSTAR; MID/LATE 30S

Don't let the picture throw you for a loop; details about Arianna's ex-husband are SUPER open. Now that I got that outta the way...

This is Arianna's ex-husband. Let's call him Jay. Jay and Arianna met and began dating ages ago, and got married in 2012...only to get divorced that same year. It wasn't a messy breakup, though that was the conclusion many people jumped to. The fact of the matter is, some people just aren't meant to be married to each other. Jay and Arianna were two of those people. They're still basically on good terms with each other. That's partially due to the fact that they really do get along, and partially due to the fact that they have a soon to be three-year-old son together, named Chance.

Though they parted on pretty good terms, Jay and Arianna do have a pretty complicated relationship. There's always the unanswered question of whether or not they'll get back together someday, and that always causes tension. They do their best to keep things civil for Chance's sake.

Jay's a top-tier Superstar in the WWF, and has been for just about the entire time Arianna's known him. Despite the time he spends traveling, he always makes time to spend with Chance, which is a good thing. When Arianna got to the company in 2003, he'd already been there for a couple of years. He's an all-around nice guy, seen as a locker room leader due to his lengthy tenure in the company. All in the same breath, he's a very self-assured and subtly cocky man, comfortable in where he stands in the WWF. Still a pretty decent guy, though.

Like I said, details concerning his background are VERY open. His face claim, where he's from, how his career's gone, etc. are up to you. All you've gotta do is run the stuff by me, of course, but yeah, he's largely in the hands of whatever sweetheart takes on this ad. I'd appreciate it very much. Pretty please?
PM
^
ARIANNA BROOKS
 Posted: Mar 31 2015, 10:45 PM
Group Icon

posts written
Krys.

application & shipper

Bump!
PM
^
Matt brianson
 Posted: Nov 21 2015, 04:18 PM
Group Icon

posts written
N/A
N/A

application & shipper

Sorry I'm posting this here, how do I get my gif underneath my avatar?

--------------------
user posted image
PM
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply
New Poll

skin by lauz of shine, atf, and candyland couture.