updates
THREE MONTHS STRONG!

The site is based on the lives of original characters who are sports entertainers / athletes. Beautiful Strangers has a more character-based approach.It dives deep into the stories on a wrestler's life both on and off-screen.

Set in the backdrop of a wrestling promotion, Worldwide Wrestling Force or the WWF, we will provide avenues for characters to be portrayed in different perspectives and platforms. From the on-screen persona often called as "gimmicks", the hardships of the independent scene, to sky-rocketing their careers, and dealing with backstage politics. We even offer the opportunity to portray the minds behind the scenes. The struggles to become a wrestler and to run a wrestling promotion in the modern world is a genre never fully explored- and it could mean a dosage of creativity. From portraying top wrestlers, aspiring athletes, business executives, celebrities etc- the opportunities in an industry with so many blurred lines cannot be clearer than ever.

events
staff

champions

Add Reply
New Poll

Less of an LOA, more of a heads up.
ARIANNA BROOKS
 Posted: Mar 18 2015, 08:02 PM
Group Icon

posts written
Krys.

application & shipper

So, as Justin knows, school has been layin' it on kinda thick lately, which was affecting how much time I was able to spend here. It was sort of starting to taper off until today. Long story short, my great-grandmother passed away this afternoon, and so obviously, my family and I are dealing with that right now.

Like I said, I wouldn't call it an LOA because I don't see myself like, disappearing or anything. I'll just be really slow about replying and stuff for a little bit. I'm the kinda person that just likes to keep my mind occupied when something happens, so I'll be keeping myself busy to take my mind off things, and being here will help.
PM
^
GIOVANNI ROSSI
 Posted: Mar 18 2015, 09:22 PM
Group Icon

posts written
justin
fifty-five

application & shipper

I'm sorry for your loss Krys, and I'm sure you already know that we are all here for ya if you need anyone to confide in, or to help take your mind off of things. We'll also be waiting with great excitement for when you return to full strength!

We got yo back chica! http://files.b1.jcink.com/html/emoticons/smile.gif
PMEmailAIMMSN
^
ROLAND IVERSEN
 Posted: Mar 18 2015, 09:49 PM
Group Icon

posts written
DP

application & shipper

My condolences on your loss.
PMEmailAIM
^
CAMILLE CLARKE
 Posted: Mar 19 2015, 03:03 AM
Group Icon

posts written
antoinette

application & shipper

<3

--------------------
i'm the creme` dela creme`
so you can never play me
PMEmail
^
CANDICE ROSSI
 Posted: Mar 19 2015, 05:18 AM

N/A
posts written

application & shipper

So sorry for your loss, Krys. Take all the time you need.

^
DIANA RODRIGUEZ
 Posted: Mar 19 2015, 08:27 AM

N/A
posts written

application & shipper

My condolences, take as much time as you need.
^
ARIANNA BROOKS
 Posted: Mar 31 2015, 09:44 PM
Group Icon

posts written
Krys.

application & shipper

Aaaaaand I'm pleased to announce that my mini LOA-type thing is over! The last of my family that was in town for the viewing and memorial service left yesterday and today, so it kinda feels like everything has been "wrapped up", in a way. I wanna thank all you guys for your well wishes, for being understanding the last couple of weeks, and for helping to keep my mind occupied. <3
PM
^
ROLAND IVERSEN
 Posted: Mar 31 2015, 10:05 PM
Group Icon

posts written
DP

application & shipper

Welcome back! Does this mean all your Characters are back up?
PMEmailAIM
^
ARIANNA BROOKS
 Posted: Mar 31 2015, 10:16 PM
Group Icon

posts written
Krys.

application & shipper

Thank you! And yes, it does.
PM
^
FRANCISCO RAMIREZ
 Posted: Apr 1 2015, 12:37 PM
Group Icon

posts written
Danielkins
N/A

application & shipper

I'm sorry to hear about all of that. I wish you and your family the best. We're all glad that you're back! :-)
PMEmail
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply
New Poll

skin by lauz of shine, atf, and candyland couture.