updates
THREE MONTHS STRONG!

The site is based on the lives of original characters who are sports entertainers / athletes. Beautiful Strangers has a more character-based approach.It dives deep into the stories on a wrestler's life both on and off-screen.

Set in the backdrop of a wrestling promotion, Worldwide Wrestling Force or the WWF, we will provide avenues for characters to be portrayed in different perspectives and platforms. From the on-screen persona often called as "gimmicks", the hardships of the independent scene, to sky-rocketing their careers, and dealing with backstage politics. We even offer the opportunity to portray the minds behind the scenes. The struggles to become a wrestler and to run a wrestling promotion in the modern world is a genre never fully explored- and it could mean a dosage of creativity. From portraying top wrestlers, aspiring athletes, business executives, celebrities etc- the opportunities in an industry with so many blurred lines cannot be clearer than ever.

events
staff

champions

Add Reply
New Poll

2015 WWF Diva Search
FRANCISCO RAMIREZ
 Posted: Apr 7 2015, 10:21 AM
Group Icon

posts written
Danielkins
N/A

application & shipper

How about having a yearly WWF Diva Search competition in the e-fed? Basically, you would allow existing members and new members to create a new character that would be a contestant for the competition. Once you have 10 contestants, the competition can start. On Monday Night Ignite there would be challenges, and on Thursday Night Throwdown there would be eliminations. The voting process could either be done by a poll for the members of the e-fed, or they could just be predetermined by whoever would be writing the segments. Eliminated contestants would either be offered a contract to Revolution or they could just drop their character completely allowing them to become a part of the WWF Alumni member group. The winner of course would become a part of the main roster.

This would be a fun little yearly competition that would keep members entertained and hopefully attract even more members. If interested, I'd gladly sign up as one of the contestants. Just an idea. :-)
PMEmail
^
FRANCISCO RAMIREZ
 Posted: Apr 7 2015, 10:53 AM
Group Icon

posts written
Danielkins
N/A

application & shipper

user posted image
I'd even write the weekly segments and take charge of the whole competition if needed. My character gets along with all of the Divas, maybe we could have him host it? Idk, I just think it would be really fun.
PMEmail
^
DALLAS COOPER
 Posted: Apr 7 2015, 11:20 AM
Group Icon

posts written
Krys.

application & shipper

I like this idea a lot! And it's definitely something Arianna would wanna be involved in, since I mentioned in her app that she entered the WWF via the 2003 Diva Search. It sounds like a lot of fun to me!

--------------------
user posted image
PMEmail
^
ROLAND IVERSEN
 Posted: Apr 7 2015, 12:03 PM
Group Icon

posts written
DP

application & shipper

I'm certainly all for it
PMEmailAIM
^
CHARLOTTE VALENTINE
 Posted: Apr 7 2015, 04:03 PM
Group Icon

posts written
Lana

application & shipper

I think this could be a great idea, maybe after the PPV we can set the wheels in motion for this.
PM
^
FRANCISCO RAMIREZ
 Posted: Apr 7 2015, 08:17 PM
Group Icon

posts written
Danielkins
N/A

application & shipper

If this happens and you allow me to be the host of it, this is what I would have planned for it... :-)

Week One

WWF Monday Night Ignite: The WWF Diva Search has returned! Being hosted by WWF Superstar Francisco Ramirez, the competition officially begins as the ten Diva Search finalists participate in their very first challenge live on Monday Night Ignite. After each of the finalists introduce themselves and explain why they feel as if they should be the next WWF Diva to the highly opinionated WWF fans, they must then compete in a dance-off. The winner of the dance-off will be determined by the fans based on who gets the loudest reaction from the crowd. The winner will be rewarded with immunity for the week and will not be able to get eliminated from the competition. The winner of this challenge would also have bragging rights by winning the first challenge in the competition.

WWF Thursday Night Throwdown: First elimination.

Week Two

WWF Monday Night Ignite: The nine Diva Search finalists must come up with their own unique ring entrance and make their entrance using a gimmick that Francisco hand-picked for them. From being a seductive heel to being a goofy clown, no gimmick is off limits for this challenge. Whoever Francisco feels made the best and most believable entrance for their assigned gimmick will be the winner of the challenge. The winner will be rewarded with immunity for the week and will not be able to get eliminated from the competition.

WWF Thursday Night Throwdown: Second elimination.

Week Three

WWF Monday Night Ignite: The remaining eight Diva Search finalists must show their sexy side in this sexy challenge. Francisco has the women compete in a lingerie contest. Unlike the previous challenges, this challenge will have two individual winners. The first winner will be rewarded to the woman who Francisco personally felt looked the best wearing her lingerie, and the second winner will be rewarded to the woman who the WWF fans felt looked the best in their lingerie. The winners will be rewarded with immunity for the week and will not be able to get eliminated from the competition. The other women will have to face the risk of getting eliminated on Throwdown during a special double elimination.

WWF Thursday Night Throwdown: Third and Fourth elimination.

Week Four

WWF Monday Night Ignite: After surviving a tough double elimination, the remaining six Diva Search finalists compete in their fourth challenge. Francisco reminds the ladies that there is more to being a Diva than just standing around looking pretty. They will have to show their nasty side as they all compete in a "Diss the Diva" challenge where each of them must diss the other ladies in the competition. The winner will be rewarded to the woman that the WWF fans felt did the best job at insulting the other women. The winner will be rewarded with immunity for the week and will not be able to get eliminated from the competition.

WWF Thursday Night Throwdown: Fifth elimination.

Week Five

WWF Monday Night Ignite: The final five Diva Search finalists will now have to show how tough they are by competing in a battle royal-liked challenge. The ladies will all be in the ring at once with the mission of being the last woman standing in the ring. It doesn't matter if they go over the top rope, through the middle rope, or just roll out from under the bottom rope. If their feet touch the ground, they are eliminated. The last woman standing in the ring will be the winner. The winner will be rewarded with immunity for the week and will not be able to get eliminated from the competition.

WWF Thursday Night Throwdown: Sixth elimination.

Week Six

WWF Monday Night Ignite: Each of the final four Diva Search finalists are so close to making it to the final three... But after Francisco makes a surprise announcement that this week would be a double elimination, the finalists are determined more than ever to work as hard as they can to secure themselves a spot in the final two. The finalists must compete in a "Hottest Referee" challenge in which the four ladies will dress up as WWF referees. Whoever the WWF fans feel look the hottest will be the winner of the challenge. The winner will be rewarded with immunity for the week and will not be able to get eliminated from the competition.

WWF Thursday Night Throwdown: Seventh and Eighth elimination.

Week Seven

WWF Monday Night Ignite: The final two finalists of the 2015 WWF Diva Search must stand in the ring and do a intense Q&A from Charlotte Valentine. Charlotte will certainly be hard to impress, so the two ladies will have to try their hardest. After the Q&A session is over, Charlotte will tell the ladies what she thinks of them. It probably won't be pretty either! After that the voting will be open to determine the winner of the 2015 WWF Diva Search.

WWF Thursday Night Throwdown: Francisco announces the winner of the 2015 WWF Diva Search

Week Eight

WWF Monday Night Ignite: The winner of the 2015 WWF Diva Search officially becomes a WWF Diva as she joins the roster. Will the other Divas be welcoming of the new Diva or will they make her life a living hell?
PMEmail
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply
New Poll

skin by lauz of shine, atf, and candyland couture.