updates
THREE MONTHS STRONG!

The site is based on the lives of original characters who are sports entertainers / athletes. Beautiful Strangers has a more character-based approach.It dives deep into the stories on a wrestler's life both on and off-screen.

Set in the backdrop of a wrestling promotion, Worldwide Wrestling Force or the WWF, we will provide avenues for characters to be portrayed in different perspectives and platforms. From the on-screen persona often called as "gimmicks", the hardships of the independent scene, to sky-rocketing their careers, and dealing with backstage politics. We even offer the opportunity to portray the minds behind the scenes. The struggles to become a wrestler and to run a wrestling promotion in the modern world is a genre never fully explored- and it could mean a dosage of creativity. From portraying top wrestlers, aspiring athletes, business executives, celebrities etc- the opportunities in an industry with so many blurred lines cannot be clearer than ever.

events
staff

champions

Add Reply
New Poll

On The Hunt, Tag: Amara
ANDROMEDA SPIRAL
 Posted: Mar 31 2015, 10:32 PM
Group Icon

posts written
N/A
N/A

application & shipper

life is a dance floor
Andromeda had rose to her feet after the match, feeling the sting of disappointment as her blue depths looked about the crowd. She tried her best to look stoic while she climbed out of the ring, but the moment she stepped out, it was clear the crowd were behind her. This meant she had been successful in gaining the affection of the people. They liked her. Slowly a smile once again made its way on her lips. She mouthed a few thank you towards the people who cheered while she quickly began to ventured to the back. She still felt a little down about her loss, but the cheer of the crowd at least made it bearable. With the cheer of the crowd ringing in her ears, she made her way into the locker room to clean away the remains of the night from her person. The giantess of a diva took the time to ease off her gear then she ventured into the showers to wash off the night's match. Once she had finished, she dressed himself in her street clothes, which consisted of a short pastel pink dress that showed off her femininely yet powerfully-built legs and a pair of cute sandal heels. It wasn't the usual after-match attire, but Andromeda liked to look her best if she could help it.

However, looking beautiful often took time, so the former model did just that, she took her time reapplying her make-up before she managed her golden locks back into a style that she was fond of when in public. Satisfied, she finally emerged from the locker room with her large baby blue eyes looking about her surroundings like a wary animal in a new place. It wasn't exactly the look of the intimidating giantess people saw in the ring. No, this was backstage Andromeda who was trying adorably to get her baring in an arena she had never been. She had never been good at direction. Often times she just ended wandering about until she got a good idea where she was, but of course being a celebrity, this probably wasn't the best thing to do. Nevertheless, the backstage didn't seem to bad and she was feeling rather hungry for something to munch on. The problem was that she had no idea where the catering table was, but she was determined to find it. So she started to move down one of the main hallways, offering a few smiles and waves to crew members who looked up from their work when they noticed the towering diva walking by. She abruptly turned to the left only to find she had come to a dead end. “Wonderful.” Andromeda muttered to herself feeling the frustration come rushing back to her once more.

tags: here . words: here . notes: here

PM
^
AMARA NATAU
 Posted: Apr 5 2015, 05:18 PM
Group Icon

posts written
Lana

application & shipper

On The Hunt
Man Vs. Foood ain't got nothing on this.
Amara had watched the action from a small monitor in her dressing room. She had been pre warned that Andromeda’s entrance was going to be special and she was in no way disappointed by what she had witnessed. She watched the match with a broad grin on her face, it wasn’t hard to tell that there was something special about Andromeda. Anybody could be born tall, it was more than just something physical. There was something natural about the way she performed in the ring. She moved well for a diva with a larger frame, she had the grace of a diva half of her size and the strength of a lot of the men. It was an impressive showing that unfortunately ended with a roll up from the devilish Ava St. James.

However the loss didn’t seem to hurt Andromeda who had gained a fair amount of audience support in her loss. Amara had seen dozens of debut matches, but it was rare the loser would receive such an ovation from the audience. Clearly Andromeda had something special. As the night went on Amara viewed the other matches, they were fine, but none of them had quite the impact on the Hall of Fame Diva as Andromeda’s first bout.

Amara competed in her dark match after the show aired. A mixed tag featuring some of the top tier talent from the current Roster. Amara had picked up the win in front of her home audience and was looking to celebrate.

She previously had a post-match ritual. She would often reward herself with the mini mars bars that craft services would lay out for the talent. She didn’t even usually like Mars Bars but after a match they were like the missing piece of a puzzle, they just worked for her. She made her way to the table still wearing her blue ring attire as she scanned the table. It had been a few years since her last match. . . they couldn’t have taken away her post match treat? She scanned the table twice before she let out a deep sigh. Not only were there no Mars Bars, but all chocolate had been removed from the table.

“Can you believe this?” she asked the people around her who were used to the protein rich assortment of food, “I can’t. I need to go to the confectionary kiosk right about now.” She informed the production staff as she made her way down the long winding corridors of the arena. Before long she too was a little lost as she wandered down the same dead end Andromeda had found.

“I’m guessing I’m not the only one who can’t figure out this maze?” she asked as she flicked her long hair over her shoulder before she recognized Andromeda, she sure looked different outside of her ring attire but hard to ignore, “If you’re lost I don’t know how the hell I’m ever going to find the kiosk, all I want is a vending machine.” She said playfully as she looked down the corridor.

words: some | tag: here | outfit: <<<
PM
^
ANDROMEDA SPIRAL
 Posted: Apr 7 2015, 02:43 AM
Group Icon

posts written
N/A
N/A

application & shipper

life is a dance floor
Andromeda was surprised when she heard a feminine voice address her, but she swiftly recovered from her surprise to offer Amara an adorable smile. “It is quite a maze isn't it? You would think they would make things so much easier then this.” It was clear by her accent that this diva was not an American native. No, she was definitely from England, though the dialect was a bit difficult to pinpoint. It was a soft and very elegant voice that fell from her bright pink lips. “Really who makes dead ends in a hallway?” She said as her bright blue eyes peered down the corridor like she were disappointed with it before setting her sparkling depths back on the diva veteran. It suddenly struck the giantess who this pretty woman was, though they had never met personally. After all, Andromeda was fresh out of development, but even she knew who Amara Natau was, a legendary diva in the business.

She emitted a delightful giggle at her playful words. “Oh, I get lost all the time! I need a GPS just to find my way to the loo a great deal of the time. Absolutely no sense of direction, but I'm certain if we put our brains together that we can find some blasted vending machine. Let's backtrack this way.” She suggested as she started to make her way back, making sure to slow her large stride so that she didn't lose Amara. “You're Amara aren't you? I remember seeing you on the telly back home. You're fantastic! I'm Andromeda Spiral.. well, actually I'm Amber Gibbs, but you call me either.” It was obvious that she was quite excited. Mostly because when you got excited, she had a tendency to talk way too much or ramble on and stumble over her words.

“Did you see my match?” She inquired, truly curious to see what the diva thought about her debut match in the company. “Oh, it was brilliant! The crowd was so excited to see me! I must confess, I hate that I lost, but I think it was a successful night.” Andromeda flashed her a thousand watt smile that many had called rather contagious. However, she quickly began to realize that she was going on and on about herself. It hadn't been her intention to sound so self-absorbed. This was rude and she hardly wanted to come off that way to this lovely woman. So she made sure to correct it by turning the focus back to Amara. “How was your night, Amara?” She asked while they continued down the hallway.

tags: here . words: here . notes: here

PM
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply
New Poll

skin by lauz of shine, atf, and candyland couture.